Gary Fortune, BBA, CFP®, RFP, EPCRegistered Financial Planner
Gary has been assisting clients with their financial needs since 1986. His proudest accomplishments are his long-term relationships with his clients. Gary has built his financial planning practice on such principles as trust, sincerity, integrity, honesty and providing superior client service.
Gary enjoys family life, residing in Dartmouth with his wife Joan and his three boys Ryan, Matthew, and Stewart. Gary graduated from Acadia University in 1981 and worked with a major Chartered Bank for five years. He received his Chartered Financial Planner and Registered Financial Planner designations in 1991.
Gary specializes in the following areas:
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Wealth Creation and Preservation
- Investment Planning and Strategies
Gary provides a comprehensive written financial plan based on achieving client-specific financial goals. He identifies opportunities for clients and ensures all areas of their financial circumstances are analyzed including Wills and Life Insurance.
Gary also provides the following services:
- Regular meetings to keep each client informed
- Special client appreciation events
- Seminars catered to client interests and topics of Financial nature
- Regular letters and statements to keep clients up-to-date and informed on new and current issues including market conditions.
Gary dedicates himself to all clients and is concerned about their individual financial well being. His goal is for each client to experience peace of mind and know that they have a sound financial plan.